If you are spouse and waiting for very long years to conceive child, infertility may become the problem. Infertility can be caused due to several factors, include low sperm count. Taking the right vitamins to increase sperm volume can be the perfect answer besides taking treatment from a doctor. Read below for finding out which are nutrients and vitamin that will increase your sperm count and health.
- Zinc. Zinc has an important role in regulating sperm count and quality. In research, it is shown that men who are infertile tend to have lower zinc level than the one who fertile. To increase the zinc intake, you can eat red meat and poultry, oyster, nuts and beans, dairy products, whole wheat grain products, fortified cereal, and shellfish such as lobster and crab.
- Folate. Folate is a kind of B vitamin that linked to sperm health. Lower folate has associated with lower sperm densities and sperm count and even damage the sperm quality. Up to the folate intake by eating nuts, beans, and peas, fortified cereals, fruits and juices, green leafy vegetables and whole grains.
- Vitamin B-12. Vitamin B-12 is an important vitamin to support all sperm health. Vitamin B-12 has been researched and show it increase the sperm motility, increase the sperm count and prevent the DNA damage from sperm. Increase the intake of vitamin B-12 by eating meats and poultry products, fish and seafoods, nutritional yeast, and dairy products.
- Vitamin C. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that plays a crucial role in male infertility. Increase vitamin C taking has shown improve the sperm motility, morphology, and count. To increase the intake of vitamin C, you can start to increase eating citrus fruit and juices, sweet peppers, vegetables (cabbage, Brussels sprouts, tomatoes, broccoli), fortified cereals.
- Vitamin D. Vitamin D has linked to increase the testosterone level and improve the sperm motility. Support the intake of vitamin D by taking oily fish, cheese, beef liver, egg yolks, mushrooms, and fortified milk, yogurt, and other products.
- Vitamin E. Vitamin E is antioxidants that help improve the quality of the sperm. The antioxidant in vitamin E protects sperm from any damage. The intake of vitamin E-resources is plant-based oils such as sunflower and soybeans oils, nut and seeds, green vegetables and fortified juices.
- Omega 3 fatty acids. Omega 3 fatty acids have been a crucial role in health, include improve the sperm count, morphology and motility. You can increase intake of omega 3 fatty acids by eating fish and seafoods, nut and seeds, plant-based oils, and fortified eggs and yogurt.
Supplements to help increase sperm count
Besides these essentials vitamins that can help you to increase the sperm count and volume, you also can consider for a supplement that can help you to boost the sperm count.
- Ginseng supplement is the first supplement recommended to increase the sperm count and volume. This supplement has an active ingredient, ginsenoside which stimulates the nitric oxide production that associated with the function of sperm. Before you take ginseng supplement to treat and increase sperm count and volume, you should take consultation with your doctor as it can affect the blood pressure and other side effects that may harmful when you have preference conditions.
- L-arginine. This is amino acids that shown play several roles to male fertility. Inside in the body, it transforms into nitric oxide and promotes the sperm function. If you consider taking this supplement and then asking consultation with your doctor get the right dosage. The same study of L-arginine also shows that too high dosage of l-arginine can decrease the sperm motility. To increase the L-arginine intake, you can up eating beans and lentils, dairy products, and meats and poultry.
- D-aspartic acid. This is another type of amino acid that implicated in the male sex regulation, testosterone level. There is some research that shows D-aspartic acid supplement increase sperm mobility and concentration.
- Coenzyme Q10. Coenzymes Q10 is antioxidants in living cells that shown able to increase the quality of semen from men who are infertile.
While taking supplements, on the other side eats healthy balance food and a healthy lifestyle can bring to entirely health especially sperm health. If you smoke, then stop smoke and drink alcohol in moderate level can increase your sperm quality include the sperm count and volume. It is also recommended to avoid or reduce take high soy intake. High soy intake was associated with low sperm count. Having low sperm count can decrease the olds from the one of your sperm for fertilizing the partner’s eggs and resulting in pregnancy.
Nonetheless, if your doctor tells you that you have a low sperm count; you are still able to have a child. Taking supplement such as SEMENAX can help you to improve your sex quality level. SEMENAX is vitamin supplement product that designed increase the sperm count and intensity of ejaculation. This is safe and effective supplements