If you are men and looking a method in how to boost sperm count and male fertility, then this tip may be able to help you to find best to increase your life quality. Infertility is a problem that can affect the relationship between a male’s partners. While infertility sometimes not always treatable sometimes it can be improved with change form of a healthy lifestyle, taking supplements and others lifestyle life.
What are sperm count and male fertility?
Fertility is the ability of a person to reproduce in natural ways. Male infertility is a condition when a man has a poor opportunity for making his partner pregnant. Fertility depends on the quality of men’s sperm cell. The following is an aspect that affects the fertility associated with semen quality and sexual function.
- Libido. This is also known as sex drives. Libido is described as a person’s desire for having sex. Aphrodisiacs are kinds of food and supplements that claim functioned to increasing libido.
- Erectile dysfunction. This is also known as impotence. The erectile dysfunction is a condition when a man is cannot develop or maintain his penis erection.
- Sperm Motility. This is an essential function from healthy sperm cells in their ability to swim to the ovum. The sperm motility is measured with the percentage of moving sperm cell in the semen sample from a man.
- Testosterone level. The low level of testosterone can be a factor that responsible to men’s infertility.
- Sperm count. Sperm count is an important aspect from sperm quality as this is the number or concentration from sperm cells in a given amount from semen when it erected.
Low-level of sperm count
The low-level sperm count can mean the fluid or semen that men have ejaculated during the orgasm is contained with less sperm than normal. This condition is also called oligospermia. The condition that completes sperm absence is called azoospermia. Men diagnosed with low sperm count when it has less sperm count 15 million sperm per millimeter semen. Have low sperm will decrease the opportunity from your sperm to fertilize the partner eggs, and lead to pregnancy.
Natural ways to boost sperm count
While taking treatment from a doctor with medical treatment for improves the sperm count, you also need to do change with your lifestyle to live healthier both physically and mentally.
- Get better sleep and moving with regular exercise. There are several studies that show exercise and weight loss on obese and overweight in individuals can lead to increased sperm counts. A study in 207 shows that perform 16-week aerobic exercise program at a moderate level (50 minutes of 3 times weekly with 50-65% heart peak) has increased the sperm volume and concentration into 45 sedentary.
- Reduce stress. Stress can cause the body to take defensive actions. When distress comes, then it makes body biological sense to become less concerned with the system of reproduction and become more focus on surviving from stress. Stress can be treated with antidepressant from a prescribed doctor.
- Stop smoking. In a study in 2016, there are several different studies that result in smoking has consistently reduced sperm count.
- Avoid drink alcohol excessively and drugs. There are some studies that show drinking alcohol and drugs has led to sperm count decrease.
- Increase the foods that contain rich antioxidant resources. Antioxidants that contain in foods helping to remove and deactivate the free radicals and compounds that risk for damage cells. There are antioxidants that associate contributes to sperm count include vitamin E, L-carnitine, Coenzyme Q10, selenium, vitamin C and glutathione.
- Increase healthy fat intake and reduce unhealthy one. Increase omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids that help in the development of the sperm membrane. Consume these healthy fats show that help in sperm development and get the benefit of antioxidants.
- Get more folate and zinc. Folate and zinc have been showing benefit in increasing the sperm concentration or total sperm count.
- Foods that have high nutrients for boost sperm boosting such as walnuts, citrus fruits, dark chocolate, ginseng, asparagus, dairy products, shellfish, whole wheat and grains, most fish, broccoli.
Supplement to boost sperm count
While you change your healthy lifestyle, the next step that you also can do to boost the sperm counts.
- Fenugreek supplement. Fenugreek has been used as a natural remedy for treating poor sperm health and also suggests improving sperm count. In study 2017, it found that fenugreek seeds have significant effects to improve the overall sperm count and quality.
- Ashwagandha. Ashwagandha is also known as ginseng from Indian and it has been long used for treating several forms of sexual dysfunction. A study in 2016 shows that there are 46 men that experience low sperm counts who take 675 milligrams of ashwagandha daily for 3 months has result 167% sperm count increase rate.
- Drug sperm count boost. Meanwhile, there are many products that claim result in sperm count boosting. Semanax is an alternative option for you who are looking supplement for boosting sperm count. This product contains ingredients that improve overall sexual performance include boost sperm count.
Too much to buy or take? Get SEMENAX, it got all mentioned above and more!