Get proper Erectile Dysfunction Treatments are crucial for men’s life quality. There are many options available to treat erectile dysfunction. When you ask a consultation with doctors, many medicines have been approved by the FDA to treat erectile dysfunction. The treatments also include medications taken by oral, injections to penis or urethra, and so on, including the alternative remedies. If the erectile dysfunction caused due to other health problems, for example, high blood pressure or diabetes, then this erectile dysfunction can be helped by treating the health problem conditions first.
Causes of erectile dysfunction
Some causes and conditions can lead to erectile dysfunction in men.
- Problem with the heart, such as high blood pressure or atherosclerosis (the hardening arteries).
- Diabetes. The study shows that there are 35% to 50% of men that suffer diabetes also risking in getting erectile dysfunction.
- Side effects from some medical treatment from anxiety, blood pressure, and depression.
- Nerve disorder.
- Problems with hormones
- Mood problems, such as stress, depression, and anxiety
- A bad habit such as drinking alcohol and smoking
- Having certain types of bladder surgery and prostate
Proper treatment for erectile dysfunction
There are several ways that able to treat erectile dysfunction or at least improve men’s sexual life. How doctors treat erectile dysfunction can be different depending on the leading causes of erectile dysfunction. The physical exam and answer question of medical history can help the doctor to diagnose erectile dysfunction. The test includes a physical exam, blood test, urine test, ultrasound, and psychological exam.
There are several treatments that your doctor does to treat erectile dysfunction.
- Oral medication. Some studies show oral medications are successful erectile dysfunction treatment. These oral treatments include avanafil, vardenafil, sildenafil, and tadalafil. You can find these medications in the market with a famous brand.
- Alprostadil self-injection. This is a method that uses a fine needle to inject alprostadil into the base or side of the penis. The injections are purposed to make the erection of the penis lasting longer than an hour.
- Alprostadil urethral suppository. This is a therapy that involves place tiny alprostadil suppository inside the penis in the penile urethra. The erection usually starts in 10 minutes and lasts 30-60 minutes.
- Testosterone replacement. For men that suffer erectile dysfunction due to complicated levels of the hormone testosterone, this method can be chosen.
Penis pump. The penis pump is vacuum erection devices that pull blood into your penis. Once the erection start, slip the tension ring into the base of the penis to hold the blood and keep it firm and then remove the device.
Natural remedies for erectile dysfunction
There are some natural remedies such as herb and medicines that have been long believed to work for erectile dysfunction problem.
- Gingko may increase the blood flow to the penis and increase the sexual desire and treat erectile dysfunction. However, the side effects of this supplement, it can increase the risks of bleeding. It is always recommended to take consultation with a doctor for those who have bleeding disorders or blood thinner before they take gingko as erectile dysfunction treatment.
- There are several types of ginseng that have been proved to have positive effects on erectile dysfunction treatment. However, side effects from 5this supplements include insomnia that can be annoying for some people.
- Yohimbine is one of the main components of African tree bark that probably can be stated as the leading natural remedies for erectile dysfunction. Some studies show if Yohimbine can improve specific sexual dysfunction linked to drug side effects to treat depression. However, there are also studies that show Yohimbine can lead to side effects such as anxiety, increase blood pressure, and fast irregular heartbeat.
- Epimedium or horny goat weed. These are herbs that have substances that improve sexual performance.
Get proper treatment for erectile dysfunction is essential for both men and their partners. Besides that treatment of erectile dysfunction above, there are other health changes that men and their partners can do to improve their sexual life and treat erectile dysfunction.
Lifestyle changes. When you consult with the medical practitioner, you may suggest making lifestyle changes for improving erectile dysfunction. Some of the lifestyle changes include exercise regularly, eat healthy food, quit smoking, and reduce the intake of alcohol, reduce stress, and engage in sexual activities.
Get counseling. This counseling is done with your spouse. Your counselor will help you to define both physiology or emotionally, that influence your erectile dysfunction. This counseling also helps you to heal if you get any emotional or psychological problem that leads to erectile dysfunctions problem.
When you suffer erectile dysfunction or suspicious you have erectile dysfunction, then get a consultation with your doctor. Your doctor will help you to get the proper treatment. In addition to information, you can also choose MALE EXTRA as the combination therapy to Erectile Dysfunction Treatments. MALE EXTRA is a supplement made from natural ingredients that well-known work well to improve the sexual health and improve sexual performance.